Effortless Style. Unexpected Design.™
Lola Gray Home Collection is the retail arm of the Boulder Interior Design Co. Since everything at Lola Gray is hand selected by experienced designers, you can rest assured that your piece is on-trend and has long-term appeal. We are based in the store, so we can help with your personal selections. And, we are always available to schedule a design consultation in your home.
Owner & Designer: Barbara Bork
- Claim to Fame: Labeled “Contagiously Chic” by Luxe Magazine
- Favorite Color: Chartreuse Green
- Design Icon: Kelly Hoppen
- What I love: A creative idea. Thinking outside the box. Doing something that hasn’t been done. Creating a lifestyle through design. When my design makes my clients smile. Color! Dreaming big. Pleasing others. Good deeds. Shopping. My sleepy Golden, Rugby.
- My Style: Mixing old and new. Waking up a room with vibrant color. Adding an unexpected element. Searching endlessly for the perfect piece.
- Favorite Movie: “It’s Complicated” (LOVE her and her house!)
Designer: Jamie Valdez
- Design Dream: Set Design
- Favorite Color: Gray – its classic, simple and goes with just about everything!
- Design Icon: Frank Gehry who designs without limitations. Sarah Richardson and her easy-going, practical style.
- What I love: My two sweet boys! Antique shopping, gardening and cooking. Having a job that creatively challenges me every day. I love all aspects of kitchen design. My clients’ trust and creating spaces they will enjoy forever.
- My Style: Creating easy and organized spaces with my clients’ personality. I love adding color, textures and patterns and integrating function into every design.
- Favorite Movie: “Steel Magnolias” – all about friendship and family.
Junior Designer: Annie Marsh
- Designer Goal: Event Design
- Favorite Color: Teal/Aqua – a calming color that makes a statement.
- Design Icons: Elsie De Wolfe, Inventor of Interior Design as a profession. Miles Reed for the vibrant/bold color and patterns.
- What I love: Color, simplicity and creativity. Helping out people and the environment.
- My Style: Modern with a twist. A mix of patterns, colors and textures. Space planning, re-purposing furniture and organized living.
- Favorite Movie: Love Actually – love arrives in many different ways!